dinsdag 26 november 2013

Cosy coat





Coat:Prada
Jeans:Cheap Monday
Boots:New Look

Heey!!

Here do I wear the Prada coat from the ocction from last Sunday (I wrote about it Here). I love it!! All the cute details and the cloth is so soft.
How do think it looks like?

It's only two weeks until test week so I'll be super busy. I have to finish a drawing for Art and need to learn for all the other lessons.

But when all that is over I have two weeks Christmas break. I'm really looking forward to it. I love to go shopping with all the lovely lights, drink hot chocolate in a café and taking a walk in the snow.

Here isn't snowing now, but I think it won't rest a long time and it will.

How is the weather at your place? What do you like the most of winter?

Let me hear!

xx

Geen opmerkingen: