dinsdag 17 december 2013

Christmas feeling





Heey!!

Today I finally decorated our Christmas tree. I think it gives a house an instant christmas feeling with all the lights and sparkling stuff in it.
How does your Christmas tree look like?

I love it when it's full of silver glass balls and a bit of glitter. I really ca look forward to it when it's time to buy a Christmas tree. So I couldn't wait to share a few pictures from my fresh decorated Christmas tree :)

My test period is finally over and now I have two and a half week holiday, which will be full of friends, family, food and a lot winter movies :)

I hope I have now a bit more time to blog some new outfit posts between all the party's and dinners :)

So have all a happy holiday!! And (I'm sure I'll say it again later) have a nice Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

xx

Geen opmerkingen: